In Shopify, various themes are available. So, file structure may vary accordingly. Here is the guidance on how you can replace the default registration form in your Shopify store theme.
1. After creating a form in the app, copy the shortcode or embed code of the form.
2. Now, from your Shopify store admin go to Online Store > Themes(Published theme) > Edit code.
3. Under Templates, open file customers/register.liquid file.
4. Find schema tag “
” in the file and append
5. Similarly, find schema tag “” tag and append after it.
6. Completing procedure up to 5th step means you have commented the Shopify default registration form. After that, paste the copied embed code either after or before tag which you have recently added.
Contact Shopify Experts for store help>>
Boost your Shopify Sales using Email Marketing & Workflow Automation >>
Increase Customer Engagement using Loyalty Rewards program >>