How To Connect Paypal Or Stripe With The Formbuilder?
1. Go to the form builder app dashboard and select your form.
2. Select settings and click Integration option from the menu.
3. Stripe – Insert Stripe details in the fields If you have the secret and public key then Insert It into the fields. You also have an option to create a new account from the link available. Create a new account and Insert details.
4. PayPal – Insert Paypal details, If you don’t have the details then create a new Paypal account and Insert details in the fields.
5. Click Save Button.
How To Connect Stripe Payment Gateway In Membership App?
Integrate the Stripe Payment Gateway Obtaining test API keys Integrate the Stripe Payment Gateway Below instructions will help to integrate the Stripe Payment Gateway with the app – Step 1. Copy the Stripe API keys. For guidance on locating the keys ...
How To Connect PayPal Payment Gateway In Membership App?
Connect the AiTrillion Membership module to your PayPal Business account. Learn how to do this in this article. Refer to the below steps to get the Account User Id, Account User Password, Account User SignatureStep 1. Obtain Credentials from PayPal ...
Can I use a personal PayPal id for my membership plan?
AiTrillion's integrated membership offers 2 payment processors. PayPal and Stripe. Let's talk of PayPal here. AiTrillion works with PayPal Business only. All that you need to integrate your PayPal Business account are your client id and client ...
How to set thank you and error page for AiTrillion Membership Payments with Paypal
1. Log in to AiTrillion and in the modules section click on Membership 2. Under membership, navigate to settings. Then click on the connect to payment gateway and then on PayPal. 3. Set your Failed and Error pages as illustrated and click save
How can we add/edit/move AiTrillion formbuilder fields?
This article talks about how you can add, edit and move the fields in a custom form inside the AiTrillion Formbuilder. 1. Log into AiTrillion and access the AiTrillion Formbuilder. 2. Create a new form 3. For this example we are using a custom form. ...