The steps to clear your cache, cookies, and history may differ depending on the model of your device and preferred browser, but you should be able to clear your cache and data from your application management settings menu:
1. Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager.
2. Swipe to the All tab.
3. In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
4. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
1. In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
2. At the top of the “Clear browsing data” window, click Advanced.
3. Clear Cookies and other site data.
From the “Time range” drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select All time.
1. Click CLEAR DATA.
2. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
1. Tap Safari.
2. Tap Clear History and Website Data and confirm.
3. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.